WHEN IT COMES TO LOCAL MISSIONS, YOUR CHURCH IS FIGHTING MORE THAN JUST APATHY.
You want to see your congregants energized to show compassion, love, and justice to the marginalized in your city.
But after every sermon on local missions, you’d get the same group of people willing to volunteer in your community—the same 20% of your congregation doing 80% of the local missions work.
The thing is, you’re not only up against people’s busy schedules or a lack of volunteer opportunities in the community. Many of your loving, God-fearing congregants are struggling with apathy for local missions.
But if not your congregants, who will step forward to serve the widow and the orphan? Who will love the fatherless and evangelize to people who are lost? Who will be the hands and feet of Christ in the margins of your city?
We know your church is eager to mobilize your congregants to love your city. But we also know you may not have a full-time staffer or a crazy budget for local missions.
That’s why we created City Sync.
Help Local Missions Flourish
City Sync removes the complexity of managing local missions and helps your church better mobilize people to serve in the margins of their city. With our search and sign up platform, churchgoers can quickly register to serve areas of need in your city, and make local missions a lifestyle, not just participation in quarterly service events.
For more information about City Sync, click the button below to talk to an expert today.
Here are a few of the many churches that already use City Sync
City Sync Can Help Your Congregants Engage More in Local Missions—Here's How
- Enable better local missions—The City Sync online database directly connects your congregants with local non-profit volunteer opportunities
- Your church is in control—you decide which nonprofits are listed on your church’s City Sync webpage
- Less complexity—City Sync simplifies the process of church/nonprofit relationship building. Search for local nonprofits you want to partner with, and host their volunteer opportunities on your church’s local missions webpage
- Make local missions a lifestyle—Stop congregant reliance on big service days to know when and how to get involved. With City Sync, they always have access to numerous opportunities to get involved
- Valuable insights—You’ll have data on volunteer signups and see trends in how your members are engaging in local missions
- Offer congregants access to a wide range of ways to serve your community—Your members can search for nonprofits and opportunities that best match their gifts, location, and schedules
- Focus on the real missions work—City Sync cuts down on the time needed for local missions planning, freeing up your staff to disciple and care for your members even more
Austin Ridge is grateful to For the City, and for their mission of helping connect the local church to needs around our city. Their City Sync function allows us to directly connect our body to needs from our local mission partners. This feature also allows for API website integration and real time tracking around where are people are serving
— Clark Richardson, Missions Director, Austin Ridge Bible Church